eFoldereFolder offers an innovative backup solution with distinctive advantages over our competitors and traditional backup methods. We continually improve our software not only to provide better solutions to old problems, but also to meet the needs of our partners and their customers.
Proven Data Backup and Archiving Technology
- Top-notch data security and data integrity, and a unique pass phrase recovery system based on the best open standards (AES-256, HMAC-SHA-256, RSA-3072, TLS/SSL, PBKDF2, FIPS 197, NIST 800-38A). All file data is stored encrypted on disk and is doubly-encrypted while in transit. We cannot access your encryption key/data under any circumstances. We have sophisticated measures to continually guard against and repair silent data corruption.
- Single solution for remote and local backups, allowing you to simplify setup and monitoring and deliver a better customer experience. Now a single product can be used to instantly backup and restore data locally and remotely.
- High-speed fully automated block-level incremental backup engine, supporting unlimited versioning, compression, Exchange 2003/2007 & SQL Server, open and locked files, very large files ( > 4GB), network mapped drives, and visual/manual editing of arbitrarily complex policies.
- Easy to use, centralized provisioning, management, notification, and monitoring features. Instant email notification of errors/warnings, lack of backup, and unexpected disk usage changes. Web dashboard provides one-screen visualization of status of backup for all accounts.
- Best in class backend infrastructure, layered on redundant storage with additional software-based forward error correction (above and beyond redundant storage), end-to-end data integrity checks (software and hardware), and proactive, automated file-integrity scanning for absolutely zero data loss.
- Reverse-delta incremental backup strategy ensures that the most recent backup is always a full backup, while the transmitted incrementals and stored historical deltas are still small. This allows for faster restores and also means that once the full backup is uploaded the first time (or preloaded via USB disk), only incremental backups are needed from that time forward (in contrast to forward-delta systems like tape backups where you have to periodically perform a full backup).